Make a Donation...
Please consider a donation of any amount to the Maine Breast Cancer Coalition.
Maine Breast Cancer Coalition is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so contributions
are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
The Maine Breast Cancer Coalition is only partially supported by grants. We
rely on contributions from local groups, businesses, or individuals.
Use the form to the left to make a secure donation using your PayPal account
or credit card:
1. Select how you wish your donation to be used.
- Our General Fund covers our operating expenses, such as the cost of postage and
phone service. Membership dues alone are not enough to cover these important needs.
It also supports our advocacy and education work.
- Our Support Service Fund provides
financial assistance for breast cancer/breast health related services to Maine residents
- Or, you can choose “Greatest Need” so we can use your donation where
it is most urgently needed.
2. (optional) Select "in honor of" or "in memory of" if you wish.
3. Then click Donate. You will be prompted to enter
the amount of your donation.
or use a check...
here to download the donation and/or membership form. Checks should be made
payable to MBCC.
...or, you can hold a fundraising event or
initiative or take part in a current fundraiser for MBCC. Click
here to find out more.